By submitting a photo image through the Seneca College OneCard Photo Upload website, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the image submission.
If you choose not to proceed, you will be required to visit the OneCard Office to obtain your OneCard.
This Photo Upload website is provided by the OneCard Office and its third party suppliers. These terms are subject to change at any time and any changes will be effective immediately.
How we will use your photo image
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your OneCard. Your OneCard is proof of identity and may provide access to facilities and services at Seneca College.
Other uses of your image
By submitting this photo for your ID you agree this photo may be used by Seneca College for official identification.
Please contact our office if you have questions or concerns about this policy at 416.491.5050 ext: 22087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seneca College does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the Photo Upload System. We cannot guarantee that this system will be compatible with any specific hardware or software. We reserve the right to suspend use or access to this system at any time, for any reason. Approval of digital photo images will be based on the requirements listed below.
College OneCard Policies
- A solid color back ground
- A full front view of your head and shoulders
- No hats, masks or other objects that may cover or distort your face
- Your college OneCard is the property of Seneca College
- Lost cards must be reported to the OneCard Office
- The cardholder is responsible for the cost of a replacement card ($20)
- Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose
For more information please visit us www.senecacollege.ca/onecard.