By submitting a photo image through the Seneca College ID Card Photo Upload web site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with the image submission.
If you choose not to proceed, you will be required to visit the OneCard Office to obtain your OneCard.
This Photo Upload website is provided by the OneCard Office and its third party suppliers. These terms are subject to change at any time and any changes will be effective immediately.
How we will use your photo image
The digital photo image that you submit via this website will be used to produce your OneCard. Your OneCard is proof of identity and may provide access to facilities and services at Seneca College.
Other uses of your image
By submitting this photo for your ID you agree this photo may be used by Seneca College for official identification.
Upload your Government ID
You may submit an image of a current, government issued photo ID using MyPhoto in order to remotely verify your identity and enable activation of your OneCard without the need to travel to campus.
Examples of acceptable government issued photo IDs include:
- Canadian Driver’s Licence
- NEXUS card
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Canadian Certificate of Indian Status
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Provincial or Territorial Identity Card (i.e. Ontario Photo Card)
- *Please do not use Health Card
Seneca protects your government issued ID image using a variety of safeguards including the use of encryption and restricting access to the images to employees responsible for the verification process. Government issued images are used to facilitate the image verification process and will be deleted once the process is complete, and within 30 days of submission.
By submitting an image of your government issued ID you consent to the collection and use of the image for the purposes stated above.
Seneca collects personal information under the legal authority of The Ontario Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology Act, 2002 and in compliance with the Freedom of
Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions regarding the collection, use or disclosure of your information, please contact the Seneca
Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-491-5050 ext. 77846.
Visit Privacy Notice to learn more about Seneca’s privacy practices.
- If you wish to submit an image of your government issued ID, use the “Choose File” or “Browse” button below to find and upload the image of your government issued ID.
- If you do not wish to submit an image of your government issued ID, use the “Choose File” or “Browse” button to resubmit the photo you submitted in Step 2. OneCard staff will contact you to arrange an appointment for you to verify your ID in-person.
- Photo images of the ID card not meeting the requirements will be rejected upon review.
- Only JPEG (.jpg) files will be accepted
- When you have uploaded a file, press the "CONTINUE TO STEP 6" button below
Please contact our office if you have questions or concerns about this policy at 416.491.5050 ext: 22087 or email@example.com..
Seneca College does not guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the Photo Upload System. We cannot guarantee that this system will be compatible with any specific hardware or software. We reserve the right to suspend use or access to this system at any time, for any reason. Approval of digital photo images will be based on the requirements listed below.
College ID Card Policies
- A solid white color back ground
- A full front view of your head and shoulders
- No hats, masks or other objects that may cover or distort your face
- Your college OneCard is the property of Seneca College
- Lost cards must be reported to theOneCard Office
- The cardholder is responsible for the cost of a replacement card ($20)
- Do not lend your card to anyone for any purpose.
For more information please visit us www.senecacollege.ca/onecard.